How do I activate HP warranty?
Step-by-step registration and activation of your HP Care Pack Service
- Online – Click here to start registration.
- By phone – Call 1-844-385-2353, option 1,2.
- By email – Contact email@example.com.
How do I get my HP printer warranty?
How To Submit an HP Warranty Claim Online
- Open HP’s Contact Page.
- Tap Go under Contact Support.
- Select the Virtual Agent option.
- Choose Warranty or Repairs.
- Select the topic you need help with.
- Provide the details about your issue and select the warranty service option.
How do I check my HP warranty?
Use the HP Product Warranty Check website
- Find the serial number for your HP computer. …
- In a browser, go to Product Warranty Check.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Country/Region the computer was purchased in, type your serial number, and then select Check Warranty.
How do I register my HP extended warranty?
Please visit www.hp.com/in and select promotions from the bottom right corner. you have the steps to complete registration and what next you need to do aswell.
How do I submit a warranty claim to HP?
To file a warranty claim for your HP product, you can dial 1-800-474-6836, explain your issue, and request warranty service. An HP agent will give you further instructions.
How does HP printer warranty work?
Your HP Limited Warranty may include a pick-up and return warranty service. Under the terms of pick-up and return service, HP will pick up the defective HP Hardware Product from your location, repair it, and return it to your location. HP will incur all repair, logistics, and insurance costs for this service.
What is covered in HP warranty?
HP’s standard one-year limited warranty covers for repairs or replacement of parts that are deemed defective. … The hard drives (or SSDs) of HP laptops are covered against failure during the warranty period. Keyboards of HP desktops and laptops are covered by the standard warranty.
Does HP printer come with warranty?
HP provides a one-year “Manufacturer Replacement” warranty for all deskjet and inkjet printers. There is NO ON-SITE warranty for HP deskjet and inkjet printers, and they should be considered “self-service”. … Call HP support at 1-888-293-2029 2. When prompted, enter the following PIN: 70038 3.
Does opening your HP laptop void warranty?
With regards to the warranty question, the warranty would not void by default if you open the computer or change the components, but if any issues happen due to the new component or when the computer is opened, that will void the warranty.