What kind of insurance is The Hartford?
home insurance program for AARP’s nearly 38 million members. The Hartford is a leader in property and casualty insurance, group benefits and mutual funds. With more than 200 years of expertise, The Hartford is widely recognized for its service excellence, sustainability practices, trust and integrity.
Is The Hartford an admitted carrier?
The Hartford’s STEP ProgramSM is an all-lines coverage program that runs on the talents and knowledge of a centralized, expert team. Admitted carrier.
Is Sentinel insurance part of Hartford?
The following insurance companies are directly or indirectly, wholly-owned subsidiaries of The Hartford. Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd.
Does AARP own the Hartford?
AARP offers auto insurance to its members through a partnership with The Hartford. AARP auto insurance policies from The Hartford automatically include: RecoverCare, which pays for transportation, cooking, cleaning and other costs if you can’t do those things after an injury in a car accident.
Is the Hartford International?
The Hartford partners with insurers in over 200 countries to provide coverage on a locally licensed and admitted basis.
What states does the Hartford write?
All States Business Insurance
- Alabama Business Insurance.
- Arizona Business Insurance.
- Arkansas Business Insurance.
- California Business Insurance.
- Colorado Business Insurance.
- Connecticut Business Insurance.
- Delaware Business Insurance.
- Florida Business Insurance.
What bank does the Hartford use?
12. HARTFORD, Conn., Feb. 5, 2020 – The Hartford’s Chairman and CEO Christopher Swift and Chief Financial Officer Beth Costello will participate in a fireside chat at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2020 Insurance Conference at 8:35 a.m. EST on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020.